NEW! Make it easier for library users to find resources in your library - and get the lowest price in Connecticut!
StackMap is easy-to-use software that integrates seamlessly with your catalog to help users find the materials they need within your library.
CLC has partnered with StackMap to offer discounted pricing to our members. By being an early adopter, we have secured the best pricing available to libraries in Connecticut - including a 25% discount if you subscribe by March 31, 2017!
Benefits for library users:
- So easy to use!
(1) Search the catalog for any item in any format.
(2) If the item is available, click "map it"
(3) Get your library's floor plan with a pinpoint showing exactly where to find the item.
- Saves time
- Increases privacy
- Empowers users & improves user experience
Benefits for library staff:
- Works with your floor plan - use existing plans or work with StackMap to create new ones.
- Integrates seamlessly with any catalog, discovery, or mobile device.
- Requires no additional hardware.
- Works with libraries of all types and sizes (though will be of greatest benefit to libraries with multiple floors).
- Completely customizable.
- Admin interface allows libraries to easily make changes.
- Makes a fantastic space planning tool.
- Use to create stack signage quickly and easily.
- Cool options including real-time computer workstation availability.
- Highlight hidden collections, spaces, or features of your library.
- Saves staff time.
- Reduces paper waste.
- All of the library user benefits listed above!
More about StackMap:
StackMap is a unique product - there really isn't anything like it on the market. It was developed by two students at Stanford University who found the process of locating a book in their library to be more difficult than it needed to be. Today, StackMap is a global software company that serves academic, public, and law libraries throughout the world.
StackMap requires a one-time set up fee and an annual maintenance fee.
CLC members will receive the BEST PRICE IN CONNECTICUT. The following discounts apply to your total first year order, including one-time set up fee, annual fee, and any additional customization:
- 30% off total first year order if order placed by JANUARY 31, 2017 - sorry, no longer available
- 25% off total first year order if order placed between FEBRUARY 1 and MARCH 31, 2017
- 15% off total first year order if order placed between APRIL 1 and DECEMBER 31, 2017
PLUS: CLC members' annual fee is guaranteed for 2 years - this is an additional one year lock-in over standard practice.
Quotes, Questions & More
- Eligibility: All CLC member libraries
- Deadline: See tiered pricing dates above. 30% discount ends January 31.
- Quotes : Fill out a quote request form: https://stackmap.wufoo.com/forms/zijo1gx0va8c6j/
Please reference "CLC member" in the comment field. You will need to provide:
1. Number of library buildings
2. Number of floors to be mapped in these buildings
3. Total number of physical volumes in collection
- Orders & Questions: Alexa Roy, Business Development Lead, StackMap - 415.658.5244, Alexa@stackmap.com
- CLC contact: Ellen Paul, email@example.com, 860.344.8777 x104