K-12 Schools Save on Turnitin
It's time to renew - or subscribe for the first time!
- April 2017 - It's renewal time! Current subscribers can expect renewal information by the end of April. New subscribers, now is the time to join our group!
- The flagship Turnitin product you may know as Turnitin is now called Feedback Studio. See below for more information.
- CLC's 2017-18 prices once again feature the guaranteed lowest price available to Connecticut K-12 schools.
CLC and Turnitin
Each spring, CLC negotiates deeply discounted pricing for Turnitin®, the leader in originality checking and plagiarism prevention. For 2017-18, CLC has once again negotiated a very low rate on this popular product - with a guarantee that our members continue to receive the lowest price available to Connecticut K-12 schools. Only current CLC member schools are eligible to subscribe through this offer.
If your K-12 school currently subscribes to Turnitin® and your subscription is up for renewal, or if you're considering subscribing to Turnitin® for the first time, we will save you money. If you're not a CLC member, you may even save enough to pay for membership. Contact CLC Member Relations for pricing - firstname.lastname@example.org or 860.344.8777.
- Feedback Studio - Save 45% on the flagship Turnitin product! The product you know as Turnitin is now called Feedback Studio. Turnitin Feedback Studio has been reimagined with an emphasis on providing teachers with tools to give relevant feedback that students will understand and learn from, while also supporting academic integrity. Turnitin Feedback Studio is an online grading tool that improves the student writing process by preventing plagiarism AND by providing teachers with opportunities to deliver rich feedback to students on their written work. Pricing is based on your school's FTE, with a minimum of 300 students. Requires licensing fee (also discounted). LEARN MORE
OPTIONAL ADDITIONAL PRODUCTS & SERVICES:
- Revision Assistant - Turnitin's student writing tool, Revision Assistant, was built on the premise that students improve their writing by getting feedback early and often throughout the writing process. With targeted formative feedback, students can revise their work independently, and teachers can have instant data to drive meaningful conferences with their students. Requires purchase of training (multiple training options available, from webinar to on-site). LEARN MORE
- Extended Help Desk (priority support)
- Dedicated institutional training - One 60 minute live webinar for faculty and administrators
- Course management integration - Turnitin offers integration with course management applications such as Schoology, BlackBoard and Moodle using Learning Tools Interoperability (LTI). LEARN MORE
Quotes, Orders, Questions:
For a quote, please provide:
- School name
- Most recent enrollment figure
- Email address of the account administrator
- Indicate if you would like to purchase any additional options (see above)