K-12 Schools Save on Turnitin
The lowest price in secondary education - anywhere!
- CLC members can now subscribe to Turnitin products at CLC's lowest-in-the-nation rates ANY TIME OF YEAR! No need to wait for spring to subscribe/renew.
- The product you may know as Turnitin is now known as Feedback Studio. See below for more information.
- CLC's 2016 prices feature the guaranteed lowest price available to Connecticut K-12 schools - and guaranteed lowest price anywhere in secondary education.
- New add-on product this year - Turnitin Revision Assistant
- New add-on option this year - Integration with top learning applications, including Blackboard and Moodle
CLC and Turnitin
Each spring, CLC negotiates deeply discounted pricing for Turnitin®, the leader in originality checking and plagiarism prevention. For 2016-17, CLC has once again negotiated a very low rate on this popular product - with a guarantee that our members continue to receive the lowest price available to Connecticut K-12 schools - in fact, we have the lowest rate in the nation! Only current CLC member schools are eligible to subscribe through this offer.
If your K-12 school currently subscribes to Turnitin® and your subscription is up for renewal, or if you're considering subscribing to Turnitin® for the first time, we will save you money. If you're not a CLC member, you may even save enough to pay for membership. Contact Ellen Paul at CLC for pricing - firstname.lastname@example.org or 860.344.8777 x104.
- Feedback Studio - Save 45% on the flagship Turnitin product! The product you know as Turnitin is now called Feedback Studio. Turnitin Feedback Studio has been reimagined with an emphasis on providing teachers with tools to give relevant feedback that students will understand and learn from, while also supporting academic integrity. Turnitin Feedback Studio is an online grading tool that improves the student writing process by preventing plagiarism AND by providing teachers with opportunities to deliver rich feedback to students on their written work. Pricing is based on your school's FTE, with a minimum of 300 students. Requires licensing fee (also discounted). LEARN MORE
OPTIONAL ADDITIONAL PRODUCTS & SERVICES:
- Revision Assistant - NEW! Turnitin now offers a new student writing tool. Revision Assistant was built on the premise that students improve their writing by getting feedback early and often throughout the writing process. With targeted formative feedback, students can revise their work independently, and teachers can have instant data to drive meaningful conferences with their students. Requires purchase of training (multiple training options available, from webinar to on-site). LEARN MORE
- Extended Help Desk (priority support)
- Dedicated institutional training - One 60 minute live webinar for faculty and administrators
- Course management integration - Turnitin offers integration with course management applications such as BlackBoard and Moodle using Learning Tools Interoperability (LTI). LEARN MORE
Quotes, Orders, Questions:
For a quote, please provide:
- School name
- 2015-16 (or 2016-17, if you have it) enrollment figure
- Email address of the account administrator
- Indicate if you would like to purchase any additional options (see above)