Featuring ScienceFlix, BookFlix, TrueFlix, FreedomFlix, and GO! suite
CLC and Scholastic Digital
Four times each year, CLC presents school* and
public libraries with a group purchase/renewal opportunity that provides
deeply discounted pricing on the following popular resources from
- ScienceFlix - for grades 5-9. View Brochure
- TrueFlix - for grades 3-6. View Brochure
- FreedomFlix - for grades 4 and up. View Brochure
- BookFlix - for grades PreK-3. *NOTE: Discounts for public libraries only. View Brochure
- Scholastic GO - for all ages/grades. 8 resources to serve your entire district or community! View Brochure
Includes the following:
- 3 General Reference resources: New Book of Knowledge (elementary/middle), Grolier Multimedia Encyclopedia (middle/high), Encyclopedia Americana (high/college/adult)
- 2 Science resources: Amazing Animals (elementary), New Book of Popular Science (middle/high)
- 2 Social Studies resources: America the Beautiful (elementary/middle), Lands and Peoples (middle/high)
- 1 Spanish language resource: La Nueva Enciclopedia Cumbre
- CLC has 4 annually renewing subscription groups for Scholastic Flix and Grolier digital products:
group renews in October
The winter group renews in February
The spring group renews in April
The summer group renews in July
- CLC members may join any group during its renewal period. Current CLC group subscribers may add products at renewal
- Special pricing for CLC members only is heavily discounted.
- Convenient billing through CLC.
- Additional discounts when you order more than one product.
- Current Subscription periods:
March 1, 2016 – February 28, 2017 - Look for an opportunity to join/renew in January/February 2017
May 15, 2016 - May 14, 2017
August 1, 2016 - July 31, 2017
November 15, 2016 - November 14, 2017
- Free Trials - see product web sites (linked above) for details,
or contact Paul Davis at Scholastic,
800-963-2665 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pricing/Orders/Questions - Contact Ellen Paul at CLC for a quote: email@example.com or 860.344.8777 x104. Pricing available to school/public libraries that are current CLC members. Libraries that already subscribe through a CLC group will be contacted at renewal time.