Featuring ScienceFlix, BookFlix, TrueFlix, FreedomFlix, and GO! suite
Late Winter 2017 Update
- FLIX 2016-2017 Product Updates - See this year's new additions to the FLIX lineup
- "FLIX University" Webinars - New to FLIX products? Looking for a fresh way to use or promote them? Try a "FLIX University" webinar. Dates in March and May 2017.
- Next ordering period: June/July 2017 for subscriptions ending July 31, 2017
CLC member public libraries and schools enjoy deeply discounted CLC pricing on the following popular resources from
- ScienceFlix - for grades 5-9. View Brochure
- TrueFlix - for grades 3-6. View Brochure
- FreedomFlix - for grades 4 and up. View Brochure
- BookFlix - for grades PreK-3. *NOTE: Discounts for public libraries only. View Brochure
- Scholastic GO - for all ages/grades. 8 resources to serve your entire district or community! View Brochure
Includes the following:
- 3 General Reference resources: New Book of Knowledge (elementary/middle), Grolier Multimedia Encyclopedia (middle/high), Encyclopedia Americana (high/college/adult)
- 2 Science resources: Amazing Animals (elementary), New Book of Popular Science (middle/high)
- 2 Social Studies resources: America the Beautiful (elementary/middle), Lands and Peoples (middle/high)
- 1 Spanish language resource: La Nueva Enciclopedia Cumbre
How this promotion works
- CLC has 3 annually renewing subscription groups for Scholastic Flix and Grolier digital products:
group renews in October
The winter group renews in February
The summer group renews in July
- CLC members may join any group during its renewal period. Current CLC group subscribers may add products at renewal
- Special discounted pricing for CLC members only.
- Convenient billing through CLC.
- Additional discounts when you order more than one product.
- Current Subscription periods:
August 1, 2016 - July 31, 2017 - Order/renew in June/July 2017
November 15, 2016 - November 14, 2017
March 1, 2017 – February 28, 2018
- Free Trials - see product web sites (linked above) for details,
or contact Paul Davis at Scholastic,
800-963-2665 or email@example.com
Quotes & Orders
For a quote, or to order/renew, contact CLC Member Relations: firstname.lastname@example.org or 860.344.8777. Libraries that already subscribe through a CLC group will be contacted at renewal time.