This offer has ended.
Still interested? Contact CLC Member Relations - email@example.com, 860.344.8777
Public library members, help your patrons learn valuable skills with a subscription to LyndaLibrary, from Lynda.com.
Missed our live webinar? No worries - we have it right here for you:
Lynda.com, A LinkedIn Company, is a leading online learning company that helps anyone learn business, software, technology and creative skills to achieve personal and professional goals. Lynda.com features top-quality online courses taught by recognized industry experts. Over 4 million people worldwide subscribe to Lynda.com. Features and benefits include:
- Unlimited access to courses on a wide variety of technology and disciplines
- Up-to-date content to keep skills current and learn new skills
- New courses added to the subscription library every week
- Exercise files that reinforce learning
- Beginner to advanced levels
- Watch complete courses or individual videos as you need them
Lynda.com’s public library product, LyndaLibrary, allows patrons and staff access to Lynda.com's vast video library of technology training and professional development from anywhere by logging in with their library card. Libraries use LyndaLibrary to train their own staff, create librarian-led technology programs, and alleviate the need to use staff resources to teach technology or business courses in demand by today’s job seekers. Features:
- On- and off-site access
- Patrons can create account, see their activity history, and receive certificates of completion
- ILS authentication with library card and PIN (or password if your library does not use PINs)
- Mobile access through mobile site
DEADLINES, ORDERS, QUESTIONS & MORE
- Eligibility: CLC member public libraries. New customers only.
- Savings: Learn more at one of our live demos, or contact Julie Whalen at Lynda.com (see "Orders," below)
- Deadline: Order by August 30, 2016
- Orders: Contact Julie Whalen, Senior Account Executive, Lynda.com - 805.755.1890 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Questions: Contact Julie or CLC Member Relations, email@example.com, 860.344.8777
- Learn more: lynda.com/government/library