CLC has the lowest consortial pricing in the state on these EBSCO products!
CLC is pleased to announce a new offer on EBSCO e-resources for K-12 schools.
(Looking for our offer for public libraries? GO!)
If you are purchasing or renewing an EBSCO product for your school, be sure to contact CLC first. CLC has THE LOWEST CONSORTIAL PRICING IN THE STATE on the following popular resources from EBSCO.
JUMP TO: NoveList | Other E-Resources & E-Books | Magazine Archives
LEARN MORE AT A NOVELIST WEBINAR!
Think you know NoveList? Take a second look!
Learn about the NoveList suite of products, get tips for increasing usage, and more.
For current and potential subscribers.
Tuesday, November 8, 2016 at 10:00 AM - LEARN MORE & REGISTER
Thursday, November 10, 2016 at 10:00 AM - LEARN MORE & REGISTER
NoveList has been helping readers find their next favorite book for more than 20 years, and continues to develop innovative solutions for connecting readers, books, and libraries. The following NoveList packages are available for K-12 schools:
- NoveList K-8 - For grades K-8. Find just the right fiction title for readers in grades K-8. Includes: Read-alike recommendations crafted by experts. Series information. Lists of all kinds, including awards, "best of," and favorites. Reviews from Booklist, Kirkus, LJ, PW and SLJ all in one place. LEARN MORE
- NovelList K-8 Plus - For grades K-8. Reading recommendations for fiction and nonfiction for students in grades K-8. Over 50% more titles than NoveList K-8 alone. Includes all of the features of NoveList K-8. LEARN MORE
- NoveList Plus - For grades K-12. Reading recommendations for fiction titles for kids and adults. Includes: Read-alike recommendations crafted by experts. Series information. Lists of all kinds, including awards, "best of," and favorites. Reviews from Booklist, Kirkus, LJ, PW and SLJ all in one place. LEARN MORE
Other E-Resources & E-Books:
In addition to NoveList, CLC has best-in-the-state pricing on the following EBSCO e-resources:
See ebscohost.com/archives for more information.
- Pricing: CLC has the lowest consortial pricing in the state on these products for new subscribers. New and existing subscribers, please call CLC for a quote. Additional discounts apply when you subscribe to multiple products.
- Eligibility: CLC member K-12 school libraries.
- Deadline: The current promotion ends November 30, 2016 for subscriptions beginning January 1, 2017. Please contact us if you are unable to work with this timeline; we will be glad to work with you.
Quotes, Orders, Questions:
Contact Ellen Paul at CLC, email@example.com or 860.344.8777 x104.