NEW! Help your patrons think faster, focus better and remember more - all at great savings for your library!
Public library members: Chances are, many of your adult patrons are concerned about their aging brains. Now you can help them stay sharp, think faster, focus better, and remember more with a subscription to BrainHQ - now available to libraries via Demco and at a great price (20% off!) through CLC.
BrainHQ: What it is, why we're offering it, why you should subscribe.
- Many people experience cognitive decline as they age. They may forget things, have trouble communicating or expressing themselves, or experience decreased ability to focus. BrainHQ™ is an e-learning solution that is clinically proven to improve cognitive performance, helping adults think faster, focus better, remember more, and enjoy life.
- BrainHQ offers 32 exercises and 890+ levels of brain training, accessible 24/7 on computers, tablets and smartphones, inside and out of the library.
- BrainHQ is a new way for you to engage your adult users, enhance your offerings for patrons age 50+, and impact the health and vitality of your community. It's also a natural bridge to your library’s collection of health-related resources and programming.
- Demco has an exclusive agreement to bring BrainHQ to the public library market. By being an early adopter, CLC was able to negotiate a deeper-than-usual discount.
Why BrainHQ? Scientific Proof.
Unlike other online brain training tools, BrainHQ, from Posit Science, is backed up with science.
- BrainHQ is clinically proven to improve cognitive performance. It was developed by a team of experts who design, test and refine online exercises that effectively address cognitive issues relating to healthy aging. LEARN MORE
- More than 100 studies have been published in peer-reviewed journals, and BrainHQ is partnering with groups all over the country to substantiate their findings, including Yale University, Mayo Clinic, University of Southern California, and Stamford University. LEARN MORE
- BrainHQ vs Lumosity (flyer) - Compare for yourself.
- Today Show segment, July 25, 2016 (4:09) - Maria Shriver examines the science and proven benefits of BrainHQ
BrainHQ in your library
- Your library’s subscription to BrainHQ is available to all valid library cardholders.
- Patron library card numbers are authenticated through your website.
- Library patrons establish private accounts with BrainHQ. Each patron gains access to a private, personalized performance dashboard.
- Your library-specific statistical report will show aggregate data on users, number of sessions, time trained, and improvements made in each of the six core categories of exercises.
Deadlines, Orders, Questions & More