BookExpo 2017 is back in New York!
DISCOUNTED REGISTRATION ENDS 4/30!
BUS REGISTRATION NOW AVAILABLE! 2 BUSES on FRIDAY 6/2
BookExpo 2017 will be held May 31 - June 2 at the Javits Center in New York City.
BookExpo gives you access to the latest titles, favorite and new authors and librarian-focused conferences to help you track the trends. There is no better place for librarians to see and learn what’s new and what’s next in publishing to help build your library.
CLC members receive $20 off either a one-day or a three-day pass to BookExpo 2017 - MUST REGISTER BY 4/30!
For your custom registration link, visit our members-only discount page (CLC username & password required), or email firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line BookExpo.
Register by April 30 to save.
BUSES - REGISTRATION IS OPEN!
As in prior years, CLC is offering fun, convenient, deeply-discounted transportation to BookExpo via our CLC buses! Enjoy the convenience and comfort of the CLC bus, pay less than half the price of train fare, and enjoy camaraderie and door-to-door service!
2 buses will run on Friday, June 2:
- SHORELINE BUS schedule & fares:
Groton: 5:30am, $30 members, $50 non-members & guests
North Haven: 6:45am, $20 members, $40 non-members & guests
DETAILS & REGISTRATION
- I-84 BUS schedule & fares:
Manchester: 5:30am, $30 members, $50 non-members & guests
Farmington: 6:00am, $20 members, $40 non-members & guests
Waterbury: 6:45am, $20 members, $40 non-members & guests
DETAILS & REGISTRATION
More bus details:
- Buses drop off at the Javits Center. Pick up for the return trip is at 6:00pm.
- You may choose to ride the bus one-way, but there will not be a discount. Please indicate your plans in the comments field at registration.
- Why did the price go up? Reduced subsidy from BookExpo combined with increased bus prices. Our new tiered pricing ensures that everyone still pays less than half of the cost of train fare - with no transfers and convenient drop-at-the-door service. Still the best deal around!
Here are the librarian-related programs scheduled as of mid-February 2017. All programs are subject to change.
DOWNLOAD A PRINTABLE GUIDE!
Wednesday, May 31, 2017
- BookExpo Adult Editors’ Buzz 1:45 – 3 (Room 1E12/1E13/1E14)
- Global Market Forum – All Day (Room 1E11)
Thursday, June 1, 2017 - SHOW FLOOR OPEN
- BookExpo Young Adult Editors’ Buzz – 10:00 – 10:50 (Room 1E12/1E13/1E14)
- Join Libraries Transform™ at BookExpo – 11:00 am – 11:50 (Room 1E11)
- AAP Librarian Book Buzz #1 – Downtown Stage – 2:00 – 3:15
Friday, June 2, 2017 - SHOW FLOOR OPEN
- AAP Librarian Book Buzz #2 – 9:30 – 10:45 (Room 1E16)
- BookExpo Middle Grade Editors' Buzz – 11:00 – 11:50 (Room 1E12/1E13/1E14)
- Ninth Annual Librarian Shout 'n Share @ Book Expo, Co-sponsored by the AAP and Library Journal – Downtown Stage – 1:00 – 2:00
- Great Book Club Titles for Fall/Winter 2017
- Speed Dating For Booksellers, Librarians & Book Group Leaders 2:00 – 3:50 (Room 1E12/1E13/1E14)