This offer has ended. Check back in Spring 2017 for orders and renewals, or call us any time for information
CLC members receive special pricing for BiblioBoard,
the award winning eBook/eContent platform. BiblioBoard makes
discovering, browsing and reading eBooks easy. With unlimited multi-user
access, printing, downloading and off-line reading, library users do not
have to worry about books being checked out, checkout periods that are
too short, or any technical hurdles to accessing the eBooks they want to
read. With one click, they can access all of the library’s BiblioBoard
content including audio and video on any major tablet device.
All packages (except the SELF-e package, see below) also include BiblioBoard Creator. Use BiblioBoard's web-based publishing tools to easily create digital collections and distribute
them locally, within a consortium, or to the entire world. Promote
local history, authors, artists and musicians. Create customized
outreach materials. Provide a virtual makerspace or deliver content
licensed directly from publishers and authors.
- Browse public access collections - Choose "Public." Digital books, images, videos and more from libraries, artists, authors and others from local communities and around the world.
- See how the Farmington Libraries are using BiblioBoard to provide digital access to their local history collection:
- See how Chase Collegiate School in Waterbury used BiblioBoard Creator to document and share their school's history:
- Free Trial: biblioboard.com/freeTrial.html
- Community Engagement Package - Includes BiblioBoard Core, Access, Creator (up to 150GB), SELF-e Submission Platform, and Indie CT Content Module
- SELF-e Package - Includes SELF-e Submission Platform, Indie CT Content Module, and Library Journal premium "Best of SELF-e" module
SCHOOL, ACADEMIC, & SPECIAL LIBRARIES:
- BiblioBoard Core, Access, & Creator package
CLC's unique offer includes access to the BiblioBoard Core and BiblioBoard Access modules as well as the BiblioBoard Creator publishing tools:
- BiblioBoard Core - BiblioBoard's chief historical database, featuring over 400 topic "anthologies" with over 14,000 full-text eBooks and over 24,000 pieces of primary source content. Examples of anthologies: Abraham Lincoln, the Alamo, Ballet, Baking, Children's Classics, Chocolate, Mozart, Jack London, Victorian Fashion.
- BiblioBoard Access - Content from libraries worldwide that are utilizing BiblioBoard to openly share some of their most unique and interesting digital artifacts.
- BiblioBoard Creator - Enables anyone wishing to seamlessly curate and distribute books, images, sound, video, documents, ephemera and other digital content across devices in a visually stunning way, to do so without any developers, designers or technical systems maintenance.
- SELF-e - For public libraries. An innovative collaboration between Library Journal and BiblioBoard that enables authors and public libraries to work together to expose notable self-published eBooks to readers. With SELF-e, self-published authors can submit their ebooks to Library Journal via your library. They will be accessible to local library patrons through a Connecticut-specific collection ("Indie CT Content Module"), and may also be selected for inclusion in a national SELF-e Select Collection. SELF-e lets you highlight Connecticut's indie-published authors and give your community access to ebooks by local authors.
Eligibility, Orders, and More
Eligibility - For all CLC member types (including specials). New subscribers (and CLC renewals) only.
Current subscription period - July 1, 2016 - June 30, 2017
Deadline - N/A (ended for 2016)
Pricing/Terms/Orders - This offer is dependent upon at
least 10 CLC libraries participating and represents an average discount
of over 50%. Contact CLC Member Relations (firstname.lastname@example.org, 860.344.8777) for a quote or to order.
Free Trial: biblioboard.com/freeTrial.html