Turnitin Feedback Studio & Revision Assistant
Does Turnitin look a little different this year?
Come learn about all of the changes and improvements to the product and how you can use them to better teach your students.
Join CLC and your fellow Connecticut media specialists for an introduction - or re-introduction - to Turnitin products. This is a live, in-person training/demo session, not a webinar.
You may know that CLC offers best-in-the-nation savings on Turnitin products. Now we're offering this savings year-round - you can subscribe with us any time, not just once a year. With this new policy and all of the recent product changes, we thought it was time to bring custom Turnitin demo/training sessions to Connecticut! These sessions are for both current and potential Turnitin subscribers:
- Current subscribers - learn about all of the changes to the product
- Potential subscribers - learn about the product and determine whether Turnitin is a good fit with your school/district.
PART 1: Feedback Studio 101
The product you know as Turnitin is now called Feedback Studio. Turnitin Feedback Studio has been reimagined with an emphasis on providing teachers with tools to give relevant feedback that students will understand and learn from, while also supporting academic integrity. Turnitin Feedback Studio is an online grading tool that improves the student writing process by preventing plagiarism AND by providing teachers with opportunities to deliver rich feedback to students on their written work.
- Walk through the basics, from class setup to assignment management
- Recognize how to quickly and effectively use source matching, leave feedback and grade student work
- Learn how to access Turnitin through your Moodle learning management system
PART 2: Introducing Revision Assistant (Turnitin Student Writing Tool)
Turnitin now offers a new student writing tool. Revision Assistant was built on the premise that students improve their writing by getting feedback early and often throughout the writing process. With targeted formative feedback, students can revise their work independently, and teachers can have instant data to drive meaningful conferences with their students.
- Discover how Revision Assistant illuminates the writing process for students
- Experience the personalized and leveled feedback instantly generated for students
- Explore the library of Argumentative, Informative, and Narrative prompts
- Download the Score Report to differentiate instruction in real time
- Practice creating assignments
- Discuss curricular alignment of prompts and implementation resources
This training/demo is free, but registration is required.
Please register using the link above.
Come to our session on Wednesday, 11/9 at 3:00pm at the Welles Turner Memorial Library, Glastonbury. LEARN MORE / REGISTER
LEARN MORE ABOUT Turnitin